Itinerary 7 days in Bali 🇮🇩
The island of Bali is the best known and most touristic in Indonesia. Famous among surfers, it has some of the best waves in the world, among lovers of relaxing vacations, among hikers and backpackers, and among bohemian artists and spiritual seekers. Bali attracts a mix of people as diverse as its landscapes. It has mountains full of vegetation and animals (especially monkeys), infinitely long beaches, rice terraces that decorate the entire island, huge volcanoes with lakes at their feet, cliffs and it is surrounded by coral reefs. The great variety of landscapes that the island offers in its 145 km long and 80 km wide is incredible. It also transmits spirituality due to the numerous Hindu temples and festivals that are celebrated every year (the majority of its inhabitants are Hindus), and it is the refuge of more than one Westerner who arrived decades ago and decided to stay forever, whether it was riding a business or engaging in spiritual pursuits.
JIMBARAN : 2 Nights
– Breakfast at the hotel and motorcycle rental.
– Go to the local fishermen’s market.
– Go to Tukad Cepug waterfall in the morning (50 minutes from the White sand beach) to do the beautiful hiking until you reach the waterfall.
– Lunch: Warung Bintang, 20 minutes from White sand beach, typical, cheap food, order tuk tuk duck, mahi ́mahi, curry. 20 minutes from the White sand beach.
– Go to White sand beach at 1:15 a.m. The road borders the coast and we can stop along the way to have a refreshing drink.
Another option would be to go to Blangan beach (Crystal clear waters but + for surfers)
– See the Uluwatu temple at sunset (€2 entrance p.p). It is on a cliff and it is very beautiful.
– Dining at: Cuca Restaurant (gastronomic experience).
2 Day :
– Have breakfast at the hotel and take a boat to Nusa Penida Island, take a motorcycle there, and snorkel and see giant manta rays. There are many natural pools and cliffs there.
– Make the circuit to see all the coves:
– Atuh beach.
– Keligking beach.
– Beach glass.
– See the natural pools:
-Lunch: In Ogix Warung, it is a restaurant with beautiful views and you have to order: the bbq octopus and the satay prawns with peanut sauce, gado gado and rich-rich chicken, bbq fish and banana and pineapple juice, dessert bananas with honey.
– Dinner :
Option 1 : Indonesian food.
Kayumanis Restaurant, it is a very nice old wooden house in the Indonesian style and the food is spectacular.
Option 2 : Italian food.
Bella Cucina Restaurant. It is very beautiful and romantic in a garden facing the sea and has a good wine list.
UBUD : 2 Nights
DAY 1 :
– Visit Pura Gunung Kawi temple dedicated to the god of water, surrounded by rice plantations, entrance fee 15,000 IDR p.p.
– Visit the Tirta Empul temple, in its holy waters, you purify yourself, it is believed that the water has magical healing powers.
-Spa Session: Ubud Traditional Spa. We recommend the “Rice former” massage with coconut oil and salts, starting from the feet to the head, emphasizing the shoulders and back, you can shower before and you can pay by credit card, they pick you up and take you to the hotel , massage of about 10-12 € / hour.
– Lunch: Peruvian restaurant “Pica South American kitchen”, they make causa and very good ceviche, candied bacon with applesauce Dessert 3 milks.
– Snack: In Gangga Coffee they serve different types of very good coffees and expresso, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches… etc. You have to ask for the V60 grain coffee with hazelnuts, which is very good.
– Dinner: Sacred Rice, you have to go at sunset to see the rice fields.
Day 2 :
– Rafting River Ayung, down the river where you can see the rice terraces, jungle, waterfalls, there are stops to bathe, includes buffet lunch. They pick you up at the hotel at 8:00am-9:00am if you want and they take you for free, it is a 2.5 hour tour with 28 rapids in 18km through which we will pass waterfalls, and many beautiful places, and we will make several stops to swim and it’s. They give you a bag to put your belongings in so they don’t get wet, and on the way back they have showers in case you want to shower before returning to the hotel. All inclusive is €30 p.p.
– After eating, go to the Tegalalang rice terraces and climb on the swing and do the coffee tasting we grow there (the tasting is free, if you want to buy a good coffee afterwards)
– Kanto Lamp Waterfall and Tibumana waterfall. It takes 30 minutes to go through the two waterfalls.
– Lunch: Avocado Warung (light option) or in Ithaka Warung Ubud (Spanish food, spinach and chicken croquettes, potato omelette and choco profiteroles), you eat mainly avocado, there is an avocado burger, ask for it!
– Cofee : In CarameL Ubud they serve spectacular cupcakes! try the red velvet cake and the apple pie.
– Time to relax at the hotel.
– Dinner: Sawah Terrace, beautiful views of the Ayung River, cozy and good.
SEMIYAK : 3 Nights
– Before leaving Ubud. Buffet breakfast and visit the monkey forest before leaving for seminyak.
– Spend the day at the beach!
– Lunch: Atlas Kitchen & coffee, a cozy place, cheap and with very good food, ask for the honey chicken, the pork, the Roti curry and the Martini expresso.
– Cofee: French pastries at POULE DELUXE.
– Relax by the hotel pool with some cocktails.
– Dinner: The Restaurant at the legion Bali. Very nice facing the sea with live piano from 7 to 10pm. Dress casual/ Resort Chic.
Day 2 :
– Have breakfast and see the Petitenget temple.
– Go to the local market.
– Spend the day at a Beach club Ka de ta, or potato head.
– Massage at De care day Spa, about €15 massage 1hr.
– Lunch: Naughty Nuri’s pork ribs.
– Cofee : The Fat Tourtle.
– Dinner: Bamboo, beautiful with charm and typical Indonesian food, there is live music. It’s close to the temple!
Day 3 :
– Have breakfast and go to Jimbaran beach to sunbathe.
– Massage at Spa at the Samaya Semiyak. couples massage of 2.5h for €100 includes:
Foot wash with aromatic sea salt delights, hot oil, tropical flower massage.
Choice of Royal Javanese Lulur or Balinese coffee for body scrub.
Milk bath with tea ceremony.
Frangipani and Jasmine Body Lotion
Traditional facial massage
– Lunch: Bikini Restaurant.
– Relaxation time at the hotel and enjoy the pool and why not a good cocktail.
– Dinner: Sangsaka Restaurant, spectacular 5 or 7 course tasting menu. You can order separate dishes or a tasting menu, whichever you prefer.